Monday, January 4, 2010

The Eve of Holden

So tonight is the last night of Alex and I just being a 2.5 person family, actually 3 (Chase would not be okay with counting as a half person).

We go into the hospital around 10:30 am tomorrow and right after the old high noon, Alex goes in to have our little girl. I am pretty sure that we cannot even really get as excited as we should be because as far as I have been told there are like a million first things that are going to melt us. And yes, there is a subtle admission on knowing I am going to be all mushy when it comes to the little lady.

Stay tuned for an update tomorrow as there will probably be a few photos...maybe

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see/meet Holden. You guys are seriously some of my favorite people and I only hope the best for you both as you welcome the life you created together into the world.

    ReplyDelete