Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just over a year ago...

Alex and I became the extremely grateful and proud parents of a beautiful little girl.  It has been an amazing year for us as a family with Holden and in other ways.  Alex was given a promotion at work, I started a new job that has been great, all in all 2010 was good to us.   As 2011 started and our little lady crossed the 1 year mark, I followed suit by hitting the 30 mark.  Wow, I know I am barely crossing what most would consider anything close to older, but I definitely feel like an adult and could not be happier.

I know everyone knows the song "Cats in the Cradle"; this last year almost feels a little like that, but instead of missing out on time with the family, we missed out on some time with the rest of the world.  Sorry for that and I will try and share a little more on here from our adventures in living.

Look forward to a montage of 1st Thanksgiving, 1st Christmas, 1st Birthday, and etc.

Talk soon,
will

No comments:

Post a Comment